The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ combines the power of Everything DiSC® with the influential teamwork model introduced by Patrick Lencioni in his best-selling book, The Five Dysfunctions of a Team. The program can help team members learn to work together better to become more effective and engaged. It is appropriate for use with intact teams at all levels of the organization.
A productive, high-functioning team:
- Makes better, faster decisions
- Taps into the skills and opinions of all members
- Avoids wasting time and energy on politics, confusion and destructive conflict
- Avoids wasting time talking about the wrong issues and revisiting the same topics over and over again because of a lack of buy-in
- Creates a competitive advantage
- Is more fun to be on!
The Facilitation Kit includes:
- One-day event option with seven modules varying in length from 10 to 90 minutes each building a foundation to the next step
- Three-day program with seven modules expanded with practice options varying in length from 1 hour to 3-1/2 hours each building on a foundation to the next step
- Assessment: 3 sets of questions— the individual’s working style, the team’s behaviors, and current team culture with suggestions for increasing effectiveness
- Individual Profiles, Team Progress Reports, and one-on-one Comparison Reports
- Participant handouts, take-away cards, and activities
- Research: podcasts, online resources, and a report
Note: The Facilitator’s Guide, PowerPoint® presentations, and participant handouts can be used as is or customized for your needs.Annotated facilitator notes are included.