The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ is a unique learning experience that prepares individuals for success leading and participating on teams. The New York Times best-selling author of The Five Dysfunctions of a Team, Patrick Lencioni and the power of industry-leading workplace assessment tools come together in a breakthrough program proven to deliver business results.
This program helps improve team effectiveness and productivity in organizations that apply tools based on Carl Jung’s theory of psychological types, like the MBTI® instrument, as their preferred indicator of behaviors and personality. Teams will examine how they score on the key components of Trust, Conflict, Commitment, Accountability, and Results, as well as understand how each team member’s unique personality style brings value to the team’s overall success.
A productive, high-functioning team:
- Makes better, faster decisions
- Taps into the skills and opinions of all members
- Avoids wasting time and energy on politics, confusion and destructive conflict
- Avoids wasting time talking about the wrong issues and revisiting the same topics over and over again because of a lack of buy-in
- Creates a competitive advantage
- Is more fun to be on!
The Facilitation Kit includes:
- 7 modules with over 40 minutes of video and annotated facilitator reports
- Assessment: 3 sets of questions— the individual’s working style, the team’s behaviors, and current team culture with suggestions for increasing effectiveness
- Individual Profiles, Team Progress Reports, and one-on-one Comparison Reports
- Participant handouts, take-away cards, and activities
- Research: podcasts, online resources, and a report
Note: The Facilitator’s Guide, PowerPoint® presentations, and participant handouts can be used as is or customized for your needs. Annotated facilitator notes are included.